"Music speaks louder than words"

Sir Alberola
Dear students,

Congratulations on completing successfully your task. Now it's time for you to discuss activity 3 on this forum. You will be working with the same group, so make sure you write in the right group!

Have fun!

Sir ALberola

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 1

Sir Alberola
GROUP  1

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 2

Sir Alberola
GROUP 2

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 3

Sir Alberola
GROUP 3

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 4

Sir Alberola

GROUP 4

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 5

Sir Alberola

GROUP 5

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 6

Sir Alberola

GROUP 6

You will discuss about the messages and possible mistakes made by your classmates in their interpretations.  Do you agree with all the interpretations? Would you give it a different one?

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 4

Alba Martín
Song’s title

1. When the music’s over - The Doors
2. Viva la vida -Coldplay
3. Three empty words by Shawn Mendes

Message

2. The message of this song is that you have to seize the moment. To take advantage with you have now because tomorrow maybe you won’t have it.
3. The song means that there’s no more love between them and everything is monotonous now. He doesn’t want to say that he loves her when he actually doesn’t. He wants to break up with her but he doesn’t know what’s better for them and he’s scared of the consequences.
1. Long live to jazz, it have too much rhythm, feel it, this is the best thing that you can try!

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 6

Marina Morant
Blue - Eiffel 65, there is a man who is depressed, he doesn’t even have someone to talk to.
Stitches - Shawn Mendes, he is depressed because he loves a girl and she doesn't love him back . His heart is broken.

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 5

Roksena
You don’t own me - Lesley Gore ----  This song is a message for all women to not let men control them and to be more independent

Surfin’USA-Brian Willson---- This song talks about surfing in different places in USA .They make a route from California to Hawaii,encouraging people to do the same

Hello - Adele ---- I like this song because it says deep things about love.

Love til it hurts - Papa Roach. ---- This song has a message of a sadness and the lyric is about two people that they are fare and they miss him. An another reason is the principal instrument  is a piano and his melody is sadness.

I actually agree with all of them
peace out xx

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 3

Joan
1b.2a.3c.4d
I agree with the interpretations. No

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 6

Marco
1. Blue - Eiffel 65
- There is a man who is depressed, he doesn’t even have someone to talk to.
2. Stitches - Shawn Mendes
- He is depressed because he loves girl and she doesn't love him back . His heart is broken.

I agree with them.

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 4

Álvaro
1. A night in Tunisia- Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers.
c)Long live to jazz, it have too much rhythm, feel it, this is the best thing that you can try!

2.Viva la vida -Coldplay
a)The message of this song is that you have to seize the moment. To take advantage with you have now because tomorrow maybe you won’t have it.

3.Three empty words by Shawn Mendes
b)The song means that there’s no more love between them and everything is monotonous now. He doesn’t want to say that he loves her when he actually doesn’t. He wants to break up with her but he doesn’t know what’s better for them and he’s scared of the consequences.

I agree with all of them.

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 2

Katherine
I don't agree with all of the interpretations.
1. - Annabel- Alesana
    - This song tells us the story of man who fall in love with the wrong person. We see the importance of their love and it's consequences. (I DISAGREE)
2.-  Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
    -  The song means that he wants to leave her because he is better without her. (I AGREE)
3.- John Lnon - Imagine
    - Imagine a while word of peace the wind make their own music. The trees are exist and the humans and the animals coexist like a great and true family. ( I AGREE)
4.- Bruno Mars' Locked out of Heaven
-   This song seems to me to tell about a man who changes his way of life as he fallsaid in love with a girl. ( I AGREE)
5.-  Hymm for the weekend by Coldplay
    - The song is about finding the ability to do awesome things together with someone special. (I AGREE)

Re: "Music speaks louder than words" GROUP 2

Anthony Diaz
1. The scientist by Coldplaya).    A The song talks how difficult separations are.
2. The man who can’t be move by The Script   b)The singer says he won’t give up till his lover changes her mind.
3. Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson     c)The song teaches us that the change starts in ourselves.
4.Hello by Adele    d)The song represent the sadness of life
5.Two shoes by The Cat Empire     e)This song talks about life and being free, appreciating what you have and be happy.

I agree with all of them
Pau